Gary’s 5 questions:
- What were your favorite games as a child?
- When was the last time you danced?
- Who are your favorite recording artists, bands, solo artists, orchestra?
- You have one month free to travel, where would you go?
- Do animals have souls?
- My favorite games were: a) soccer from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. b) “Tin Can Tommy”- place a can on the ground with two sticks crossed on top. Kick the can as far as you can and call a name. The person who’s name you call has to retrieve the can and the sticks while everyone hides. The person retrieving the can and sticks has to go back to the starting position of the can and place the sticks back on top. That person has to find the other people. The people hiding have to try and kick the can again without being discovered. c) Role playing Robin Hood and Knights of the Round Table. We used to make our own bows and arrows, swords and knives and shields.
- I don’t dance. I can be found at a table in the corner, nursing a beer and talking about the meaning of life.
- I like the Beatles, Mario Lanza, Luciano Pavarotti, Gene Autry, Frank Patterson, Andrea Bocelli. More classical than pop.
- One month of travel. I would go to Las Vegas. The shows, casinos, alcohol on the street. Balanced with visits to the desert, Grand Canyon, peace, solitude. I’m conflicted.
- Ouch. After all my drinking in Las Vegas the question of whether animals go to Heaven hurts my brain. My daughter has a Norwegian Behund puppy, Finn, who I take for a walk from time to time. I have looked into Finns eyes and know that he has a soul. If I am allowed in Heaven, Finn has to be with me, or I’m not going.
My five nominations are: ( My site seems to turn web addresses into text ??)
My five questions are:
1.What is your fondest memory of childhood.
2. If you could write your obituary, what would it say?
3. Do you prefer turbulent waters or the stillness of the desert
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream
5. Who do you most admire from history